Including Terms and Conditions of Hire:
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Bouncy Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of 12 years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Inflatable.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Inflatable which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of £25.00)
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Inflatable. It is also recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
- Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments.
- If the Inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch off the blower at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce of the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there is assist users in getting on or off!
- Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Inflatable as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
- The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Inflatable is switched off and covered. Once the rain has stopped any wetness including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
- In the event of heavy rain or high winds exceeding 38km/h (23.6 mph), Force 5 Beaufort Scale, the unit should be switched off at the mains and deflated immediately and then re-inflated once the winds or heavy rain subside. Beaufort Scale description = Fresh Breeze – Small trees in leaf begin to sway). Rain water, including bubbling, can be dried off with a towel and the unit can be used again if it stops raining or the wind level falls below that described above.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US ON
01628 410736 or 07926 751243
Please note that all persons using this Inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Big on Bouncing cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in a an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
CANCELLATION We offer a free of charge cancellation option in the event of heavy rain or high winds if the booking is outside. To take advantage of this option the hirer must telephone us no later than 8:00am on the day of hire. If the booking is cancelled for any other reason, the hirer will incur a cancellation charge of 25% of the total hire price to cover the costs involved for administration and loss of booking.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
NAME IN FULL
And agree to Hire the Equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire: Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of £25.00.
- INFLATABLE ELECTRIC BLOWER
- RAINCOVER BOUNCY CASTLE BAG
- 4 ANCHOR STAKES SACK OF PLASTIC BALLS
- GROUNDSHEET SAFETY MATS
- EXTENSION CABLE
We are able to accept debit/credit card prior to your event by calling 01628 410736 or 07926 751243, this payment must be made no later than 4 days before the date of your hire. Alternatively full cash payment must be made on delivery of our equipment, If full payment is not received on delivery we are unable to leave our equipment. For all bookings over £300.00 we will require a 25% deposit, which will need to be paid within 7 days of your order. We are able to accept Cheques from Schools and Charities. On delivery of our equipment two forms of photographic id must be shown to our delivery drivers for equipment to be left.