Once a booking has been made with Big on Bouncing Limited either via telephone, email, our website, our Facebook page, our twitter account, our Instagram account, text message or What’s App the following Cancellation Policy will apply to all bookings, as you the hirer have entered into a Contract with Big on Bouncing Limited.
We offer a free of charge cancellation option in the event of heavy rain or high winds if the booking is outside. To take advantage of this option the hirer must telephone us no later 6.00pm the day before the hire date. If the booking is cancelled for any other reason after the time of booking or after this time, the following Cancellation Policy will be applied:
- Within 8 weeks prior to the event 25% of the order value
- Within 6 weeks prior to the event 50% of the order value
- Within 4 weeks prior to the event 75% of the order value
- Within 2 weeks prior to the event 100% of the order value
- In the event of multiple items being booked for the same event and the hirer requests to cancel one or more of these items the cancelled items will be invoiced as per our Cancellation Policy above.
- All cancellation Invoices will be sent to the hirer and payment will be required to Big on Bouncing Limited within 7 days of the date of the Invoice.