TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE WITH SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE FOR CHILDREN’S BOUNCY CASTLES, SLIDES AND ASSAULT COURSES
A responsible Adult (18 years old and over) must supervise the Inflatable at all times!
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Inflatable/equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid any injury or damage to the Inflatable at all times.
Big on Bouncing Limited cannot accept any responsibility or liability for injury or Loss sustained to any person’s through the use of our equipment. Big on Bouncing Limited must also warn the hirer that if any accident occurs from the hirers neglect to the supervision then the hirer will be responsible and not Big on Bouncing Limited. It is strongly recommended that the hirer has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her liability arising from the use of the equipment.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are always followed:
1) This unit has an age limit of 12 years and a height restriction (as per the user guide below). Please ensure no-one over this age or height regulations uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Inflatable. Please ensure at all times that the user guide is followed at all times as supplied to you by Big on Bouncing. Please ensure no child over the guidance for height regulations in the User Guide supplied uses this equipment due to safety and insurance reasons.
2) No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Inflatable which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of £100.00)
3) All shoes, glasses, jewellery, mobile phones, badges MUST be removed before using the Inflatable. It is also recommended that spectacles are also removed. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. No hosepipes and Washing up liquid are to be used on the Inflatable, this is a serious breach of our Terms & Conditions and can cause a serious injury to those using the equipment. A charge of £100.00 will be invoiced to the hirer if this is found to have happened whilst the equipment is on hire to them.
4) No smoking, bonfires or barbeques near the Inflatable.
5) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed. No somersaults or front/back flips are allowed at any time on the Inflatable. There is to be no climbing onto the Shower Covers or walls of the inflatable. This can cause a serious injury.
6) Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it, please ensure you follow our user guide as supplied to you. Avoid large and small Children from using the equipment at the same time.
7) Children are not to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that they have nothing can fall out of their pockets.
8) No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be near or on the Inflatable.
9) If the Inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch off the blower at the mains, please ensure all children are off the inflatable before the hirer does this.
10) Do not allow anyone to bounce off the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there is assist users in getting on or off!
11) Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems, high blood pressure, joint or bone weakness is allowed on the Inflatable as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell or who has had an operation in the last 12 months.
12) Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
13) Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
14) The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area.
15) In the event of heavy rain or high winds exceeding 38km/h (23.6 mph), Force 5 Beaufort Scale, the unit should be switched off at the mains and deflated immediately and then re-inflated once the winds or heavy rain subside. Beaufort scale description = Fresh Breeze – Small trees in leaf begin to sway). Rain water, including bubbling, can be dried off with a towel and the unit can be used again if it stops raining or the wind level falls below that described above.
16) In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower may have a safety reset button, try pressing this, and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately. No children should at any time be allowed to be near the electrics or blower of this inflatable, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure this happens at all times.
17) During your hire please ensure the hirer regularly checks all pegs are safely in place.
18) If the inflatable is hired late or overnight the castle should not be used in the dark unless there is sufficient lighting to light up the castle.
19) Once the equipment has been installed by Big on Bouncing staff, it must not under any circumstances be moved or adjusted in position at all.
20) Cancellation Policy
With effect from 8th February 2019
Once a booking has been made with Big on Bouncing Limited either via telephone, email, via our
website, via our Facebook page, via our twitter account, text message or What’s App the following
Cancellation Policy will apply to all bookings, as you the hirer have entered into a Contract with Big
on Bouncing Limited.
We offer a free of charge cancellation option in the event of heavy rain or high winds if the booking
is outside. To take advantage of this option the hirer must telephone us no later 6.00pm the day
before the hire date. If the booking is cancelled for any other reason after the time of booking or
after this time, the following Cancellation Policy will be applied:
Within 8 weeks prior to the event 25% of the order value
Within 6 weeks prior to the event 50% of the order value
Within 4 weeks prior to the event 75% of the order value
Within 2 weeks prior to the event 100% of the order value
In the event of multiple items being booked for the same event and the hirer requests to cancel one or more of these items the cancelled items will be invoiced as per our Cancellation Policy above.
All cancellation Invoices will be sent to the hirer and payment will be required to Big on Bouncing Limited within 7 days of the date of the Invoice.
21) The hirer shall not use the equipment for any purpose other than described in our Terms and Conditions. The hirer shall not sub-hire or use the equipment or allow the equipment to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way.
22) Only our delivery personnel are authorized to collect the hired equipment and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery personnel.
23) Hirers are responsible for arranging adequate First Aid cover the event.
If you have any questions at all on our User Guide for our Equipment at any time, please contact us immediately: 01628 410736/07926751243/07436532263.
Please note that all persons using this Inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. The hirer is fully responsible for any equipment that is stolen whilst on hire to them and will be invoiced in full for any replacement equipment that is required.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Big on Bouncing Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Big on Bouncing’s staff always carry an accident book. Any accident, however minor, must be entered in the book and signed by both the hirer and Big on Bouncing. If an accident does occur please request the accident book during the collection of the castle and notify Big on Bouncing as soon as possible so a written account of the accident can be recorded.
Please ensure on delivery or at time of booking to our staff if there are any underground pipes or cables in your garden or school field we need to avoid, as we are unable to be held responsible for any damage caused if we are not advised of this in advance of your booking or on delivery of the equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in a an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty, muddy condition or a hose pipe, washing up liquid has been used on it, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
Please can each box be completed as and when you are setting up an Inflatable and this must be signed by the hirer before leaving the booking.
Inflatable is completed pegged safely into the ground OR sand bags are safely placed on anchor points
The extension lead is unravelled (as required) and tucked away safety out of danger to everyone. RCD in place if required
Two forms of ID seen and noted.
Blower straps tight and unit inflated
Disclaimer & User Guide explained clearly by the driver to the hirer
Both the inflatable and safety mats have been cleaned and dried (if applicable) with anti-bacterial solution, and the equipment is clean for use.
BIG ON BOUNCING LIMITED CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR LOSS SUSTAINED TO ANY PERSONS THROUGH THE USE OF OUR EQUIPMENT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING THEN PLEASE CONTACT US.
Hirer: I declare that I have read and understood these terms and conditions of hire. I declare that I have also read and understood the Terms and Conditions with Safety/Operating instructions together with a copy of the User Guide of Bouncy Castles and received a copy to retain together with any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment, and I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so. The hirer also agrees to Hire the equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire:
NAME IN FULL:
Equipment Supplied: Please tick accordingly on installation of the Inflatable.
SHOWER/SUNCOVER (IF APPLICABLE)
ANCHOR STAKES (IF APPLICABLE)
SAFETY BREAKER (IF APPLICABLE)
SANDBAGS (IF APPLICABLE)
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE CONTACT US ON
01628 410736 or 07926 751243/07436532263
We are able to accept debit/credit card prior to your event by calling 01628 410736 or 07926 751243, this payment must be made no later than 4 days before the date of your hire. Alternatively full cash payment must be made on delivery of our equipment, If full payment is not received on delivery we are unable to leave our equipment. For all bookings over £300.00 we will require a 25% deposit, which will need to be paid within 7 days of your order. We are able to accept Cheques from Schools and Charities. On delivery of our equipment two forms of photographic id must be shown to our delivery drivers for equipment to be left.